2. Ownership of Content The Site and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text and images (“Content”) are owned and copyrighted by Futurecom or others with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Any Content that is a trademark, logo, or service mark is also a registered and unregistered trademark of Futurecom or others.
You are also advised that Futurecom will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
3. Your Use of the Site Futurecom grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
· With the exception of images of people or places that are located outside of the “Press Center” section of the Site, you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
· You may not use images of people or places that are located outside of the “Press Center” section of the Site without Futurecom Business Solutions´s written permission;
· Content within the “Press Center” section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation new magazines, trade publications and broadcast media;
· You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without Futurecom Business Solutions´s written permission;
· You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law – Futurecom will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing Futurecom to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials;
· You are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Without limiting the foregoing, Futurecom neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, Futurecom assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
7. Exclusion of Liability YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER Futurecom, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Links to Third Party Sites The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Futurecom. Such links are provided for your convenience only.
Futurecom does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites.
Without limiting the foregoing, Futurecom specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
· Infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
· Are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
· Are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
· Do not provide adequate security;
· Contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature;
· Are libelous or defamatory.
Neither does Futurecom endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites.
If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Futurecom.
Copyright © 2012 Futurecom
All rights reserved.